VLCC Health Care- Dietician / Nutritionist Job Vacancies in ChandigarhFebruary 21st, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
B.Sc / M.Sc Home Science Freshers Nutritionist / Dietician Jobs India Chandigarh – 21 Feb 2011
Job Position : Diet Counsellor / Nutritionist / Dietician
No of openings : 5
Name of the Organization : VLCC Health Care Ltd.
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Location: Chandigarh
Rupees 1,00,000 – 2,50,000
Qualification : B.Sc – Home science, M.Sc – Home science
- B.Sc. Nutrition, Food Service Management and Dietetics, PG Diploma in Food and Nutrition/ Food Science.
- Enthuse client by use of powerful positive expressions at all times, enjoys helping people, good listening skills, good communication skills, excellent motivator, patience, agility to handle short tempers, mood swings and difficult people, ability to take responsibility, proactive, enjoys challenges, fit and healthy.
Job Responsibilities :
- To gather personal, behavioural, medical and other relevant details of client (including food /drinking habits and dining preferences) prior to planning weight management / slimming program.
- To ensure client has been met up with In-House Doctor and has understood and agreed to the terms and conditions of the program satisfactorily before initiating the program with “ Zero Session”.
- To have all body measurements recorded accurately by nurse/slimming staff from time to time as per recommended guidelines in Standard Operating Procedures.
- To Plan counseling session in advance to educate client on appropriate diets, menu planning and preparation of food to treat obesity in order to enhance and maintain optimum health.
- Plan combination of machine based sessions / therapies to be administered to client during the course of slimming program.
- Monitor and review progress of client after each slimming session and devise alternate slimming plan in co-ordination with Slimming Manager.
- Use effective counseling techniques to guide client facing weight plateau and suggest alternate course of progress after approval from Slimming Manager.
- Generate valid, accurate and specific records as desired by Corporate Technical Team for R& D.
- Guide clients to fill diet diary on regular basis and record behavioural/dietary/activity deviations with client endorsement from time to time.
- Guide therapists, Nurses and Masseurs to maintain machines on a day-to-day basis.
About Company :
The guiding vision of VLCC Group is “Transforming Lives”. By “Transforming Lives”, we imply transforming self, spreading happiness and transforming future. These three pillars have been the hallmarks of our Company since it was founded by Mrs. Vandana Luthra in 1989. They remain the foundation upon which we continue to build our success today.
By redefining wellness, VLCC revolutionized this industry and acquired the status of India’s largest health and beauty brand. Today VLCC is the single largest player in the organized sector with a pan-India presence of nearly 225 outlets across 75 cities, 1 in Kathmandu, 8 locations in UAE, 1 in Oman and 1 in Bahrain. The VLCC Group, a ‘Superbrand’, serves as an umbrella for all its other brands – VLCC Health Care Ltd., VLCC Personal Care Ltd. and VLCC Institute of Beauty, Health and Management. VLCC’s services provide holistic wellness, as a service, marrying scientific research and traditional therapies.
Having served over a million customers since its inception, VLCC, today, has achieved an iconic status across the world and is India’s largest and most preferred Slimming, Beauty & Health brand.
64, HSIDC, Sector-18
Maruti Industrial Area
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org