Voice Coach Job Careers in India-HCL Technologies ChennaiDecember 30th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Chennai HCL Job Openings Voice / Accent Trainer Vacancies – 30th Dec 2010
Job Position : Voice Coach
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Chennai
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensuring improvement CSAT & related Operational metrics
- Floor walking and helping agents
- Perform daily call monitoring and evaluation
- Ensure daily / weekly feedback and coaching based on call evaluation
- Handling soft-skill and language enhancement sessions
- Handle customer calls during spikes in call volume
- At least 1 year experience in a voice BPO
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in any discipline
- Shift pattern: Night shift
- Good Process knowledge
- Ability to interact with diverse groups
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Providing constructive performance feedback to Agent
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel
- Open to work in Night Shift & Rotational Shift.
Apply : Email ur cv to Akila.email@example.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
About Company :
HCL Technologies is a leading global IT services company, working with clients in the areas that impact and redefine the core of their businesses. Since its inception into the global landscape after its IPO in 1999, HCL focuses on ‘transformational outsourcing’, underlined by innovation and value creation, and offers integrated portfolio of services including software-led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services and BPO. HCL leverages its extensive global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in 26 countries to provide holistic, multi-service delivery in key industry verticals including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Consumer Services, Public Services and Healthcare. HCL takes pride in its philosophy of ‘Employees First’ which empowers our 70,218 transformers to create a real value for the customers. HCL Technologies, along with its subsidiaries, had consolidated revenues of US$ 2.9 billion (Rs. 13,145 crores), as on 30th September 2010 (on LTM basis).
HCL is a $5.3 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today.