Walkin Drive in Gurgaon For BE / B.Tech Freshers on 5/6/7 March 2013 – HTML Language RequiredMarch 5th, 2013 Posted by Shane
Job Position: Campaign Executive
Number of Posts: 02
Name of the Company: People Interactive (I) Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience: 0 to 1 yrs
- Upload of property projects & connecting to respective micro-sites on Makaan.com
- Sourcing of relevant data, pictures, credentials and specifications for video &
- Coordination with design team for development of videos & micro-sites.
- Content writing for new real estate projects.
- Person with experience of 1 2 yrs in online media operation/campaign.
- Graduate with good spoken and written English
- Should know basic HTML.
- Strong analytical and computer skills (Excel, Outlook, Internet)
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Positive, “Can do” attitude, thrive in a fast-paced, competitive, and collaborative environment
- Candidate staying in and around Gurgaon (office) will be preferred
- Candidate will be required to work late hours
Details of the Company:
People Group was founded by Anupam Mittal in 2001 and has consistently grown by over 200% each year since then. The group currently employs over 500 people and is headquartered in Mumbai. In addition to 7 regional offices in India, People Group have offices and operations in UAE, UK and USA. People Interactive is a leading multi-brand Internet Company in India with several successful global businesses to its credit: Shaadi.com, Fropper.com, Shaadi Point, ShaadiTimes.com, Astrolife.com. Besides People Interactive, the group is a leading player in the Mobile VAS space through its company People Infocom. Its brand MAUJ is a preferred partner to leading mobile operators all over the world. People Group is also involved in film & television production and event management through subsidiary companies, People Pictures, Purple Media and PEP Management respectively.
546, Udyog Vihar,
Walkin Date: 5-7 March 2013
Contact Number: 0124-4694690
Contact Person: Vandana Sharma