Web Analytics Job Positions Hyderabad-DeloitteJuly 7th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Web Analytics
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Job Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Responsibilities :
- Gather, organize, and interpret large data sets to research trends in client perception, preferences, and behaviors across all business areas.
- Will work with DTT Global Communications staff, senior marketing professionals, and internal client stakeholders. Requires discipline and focus to accomplish tasks.
- Active teamwork with other marketing professionals and Internet Marketing group. Daily and frequent interaction with all levels of the firm. Occasional presentations made to leadership as well as peers.
- Assist with the creation/maintenance of monthly/quarterly/annual metrics dashboards by gathering/formatting various data sets from a variety of web analytics solutions and internal databases and reports (i.e. Omniture, Google AdWords/Analytics, Webtrends, Radian6, Cision, Feedburner, email).
- Assist with the creation of custom analytic reports (i.e. email, SEM, social media, RSS, web leads) for all global events/projects, external relations, business lines and industries.
- Create and design new reports, dashboards, and measurement methods as needed.
- Provide ad hoc data gathering assistance.
- Ensure data accuracy from all sources via QA process.
- Maintain technical issues and enhancements database for all data sources.
- Develop and maintain executive presentations using PPT; PDF construction, editing, updating.
- Maintain global site map database.
- Maintain global RSS feeds.
- Assist internal and external marketing teams with creating email campaigns?
- strong analytical skills, excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in English.
- Demonstrated problem solving and learning skills.
- Knowledge of web marketing principals and vehicles.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to work well in a matrixed, fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Access.
- Proficiency working with databases and spreadsheets; familiarity with other data management tools.
- Demonstrated experience working with Web site analytics solutions such as Omniture Site Catalyst, Google Analytics and WebTrends.
- Strong familiarity with campaign marketing solutions and metrics (i.e. SEM, email marketing, Social Media, RSS, etc.).
About Com[pany :
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is an organization of member firms around the world devoted to client service excellence. In India Deloitte has offices in thirteen locations, we have major practice offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Baroda and Ahmedabad.
Deloitte” is the brand under which 165,000 dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu (DTT), a Swiss Verein. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTT helps coordinate the activities of the member firms, but does not itself provide services to clients. DTT and the member firms are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate the other entities. DTT and each DTT member firm are only liable for their own acts or omissions, not those of any other entity
Website : http://www.deloitte.com/dtt/home/0,1044,sid%253D40782,00.html
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above