Web Developer Jobs at Pune- QuinStreet Software IndiaMay 6th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
QuinStreet Pune is hiring Graduates having experience in JSP / Servlets for the purpose of Web Development – 6 May 2011
Job Position : Web Developer – JSP
Number of Posts : 4
Name of the Organization : QuinStreet Software India Pvt. Ltd
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Job Location: Pune
- Experience in Java with knowledge of Object Oriented Design.
- Enterprise Java development experience with JSP, Servlet, Web Services. Working knowledge of XML and XML parsers. Knowledge in web application frameworks like Struts is a plus.
- Good understanding of how web applications work including knowledge of the HTTP protocol, request/response cycles and session management.
- Experience with one or more application servers, preferably JBoss and Tomcat.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience working with a RDBMS like Oracle.
- Experience working in a UNIX and/or LINUX environment.
- Experience working with an industry standard version control/software configuration management system like Perforce or CVS.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work directly with business users, project managers and engineering teams.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- Experience in web user interface design and development.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks and testing practices like JUnit and HtmlUnit
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide support and deployment of web applications for our online content-rich properties.
- Work in a productions environment where you will perform requirement analysis, high level design.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing and general quality assurance of the web applications.
- Communicate and participate in business discussions with business users, producers and product managers.
- Work very closely with QA engineers, architects, tech leads on several projects at a time.
- Solve technical problems and handle performance/scalability issues on a day to day basis.
- Write clean, concise and sustainable code.
- Design, develop and support consumer-facing web applications.
- Perform requirements analysis, high-level design, effort estimation for new business requirements and feature enhancements.
- Participate in design discussions with business users, web producers and engineering teams.
- Work closely with QA engineers, technical leads and release managers on multiple parallel projects.
- Solve technical challenges on a day to day basis and build applications for scalability and performance.
- Write clean, well-tested and maintainable code.
Details of the Company :
F ounded in 1999 and with its initial public offering in 2010, QuinStreet, Inc. is the leader in vertical marketing and media online, consistently delivering the right leads at the right volume to thousands of industry-leading clients and business brands. The company’s full-service approach combines direct marketing expertise, vast search and media reach, and industry-leading technologies to deliver dramatically improved results for clients. QuinStreet is headquartered in Foster City, CA, with satellite offices worldwide.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com