Web Operations Fresher Jobs- TESCO BangaloreJune 14th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Web Designer / Web Coder Job Opportunities 2011 in India at Bangalore – 14 June 2011
Job Position : Web Operations Analyst
Name of the Organization : TESCO Hindustan Service Centre
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
- Any Graduation
- Basic marketing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Good literary skills with attention to detail for accurate and error free pages
- Good knowledge of such packages as Excel, Word, Powerpoint
Job Duties :
- To ensure smooth running of sites on a day-to-day base, ensuring weekly and project briefs are sent to designers and coders within agreed time frames.
- Using knowledge and expertise to advice on how promotions can be best be promoted around the site
- Challenges commercial and other business areas to ensure briefs are accurate, complete, meet brand guidelines and ensure all design and messages are consistent across the online Extra sites.
- Ensures sites are accurate, legal and all changes are implemented on time while minimising live amends.
- Evaluate and review page performance of major promotional events using Site Intelligence, providing recommendations and suggestions for future improvements and sharing this knowledge.
- Planning future resource and communicating all new projects to Web Managers so all work is resourced into the Web Resource Planner within critical timelines.
- Liaise with Designers, Coders and Commercial teams to ensure that pages are merchandised effectively to maximise sales and page clicks.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
Details of the Organization :
The Tesco Hindustan Service Centre (HSC) is the Global Services Arm for Tesco. The centre sits at the heart of the Tesco group, and provides IT and Business services to Tesco operations across Europe and Asia. Tesco was the first major international retailer to have a fully-owned support centre in India. Our core purpose at Tesco is to create value for our customers to earn their lifetime loyalty and Tesco HSC is dedicated to supporting those values by providing great service to our internal customers.
This unique IT and Business Services model means that our people have the opportunity to develop their careers across a wide variety of areas, gaining a diverse range of experience and working with a growing, world-class, professional team.