Webmethods Administrator Job Openings in India Noida-XISOctober 19th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Webmethods Administrator (Production Support)
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Noida
- Experience working on a UNIX system(HP-ux is preferred). Including navigation, executing commands, and UNIX scripting.
webMethods Integration Server v6.x – Administration.
- webMethods Adapters & Modules, JDBC, and integration with Broker.
- Experience in version control tools like PVCS.
- Ability to work in team and handle pressure and demands.
- Must possess excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to Multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with all departments and levels within the organization.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
Job Responsibilities : Supporting the development teams with
- Application integration connections and adapters
- General technical support
- Escalation of vendor issues
- Backup processes
- Restore processes
- Upgrades/patches bug fixes
- Monitoring tools and processes
- Code migrations
- Security and error handling processes
About Company :
Xavient Information Systems (XIS) is a software services organization born and brought up in the new economy. At Xavient, we strive to maintain a fulfilling and rewarding work environment which we believe is a catalyst for great achievements.
We have won fortune 500 clients and multi million dollar projects by our commitment to streamlined, iterative and collaborative delivery processes.
Xavient has a strong experience and expertise in Hi-Tech Manufacturing, Retail, Broadcasting and Finance domains with deep expertise on horizontal practices like Enterprise Application Integration, Business Intelligence, Supply Chain Management (SCM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and eBusiness. At Xavient, we have a passionate commitment to iterative and agile development methodologies.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above