WIPRO INFOTECH KOLKATA-TELECOM JOB OPPORTUNITIESJanuary 3rd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Title : Customer Service Engineer – Telecom
Company Name : Wipro Infotech
About Company :
Wipro is an integrated corporation that offers a diverse range of products, solutions and services in systems, software, consumer care, healthcare, lighting and infrastructure technology. We are driven by our passion for quality and our commitment to Customers. This drive has catapulted us among the 10 most admired companies in India. Through constant innovation and a people-first attitude, we strive to assume leadership positions in all our businesses in the new millennium.
Wipro is the first PCMM Level 5 and SEI CMM Level 5 certified IT Services Company globally. Wipro?s position of leadership in the IT business is built on a strong foundation of quality processes (Six Sigma and ISO 9000), Knowledge Management, Innovation & People processes (P-CMM: People Capability Maturity Model). Wipro provides comprehensive IT solutions and services, including systems integration, information systems outsourcing, package implementation, software application development and maintenance, and research and development services to corporations globally. Have a team of over 42,000+ committed people from different managerial and engineering backgrounds, spread across US, Europe, India and Japan. We provide end-to-end solutions across industries through unique models and methodologies, to deliver time, cost, quality and full-service advantages. We are the chosen IT outsourcing partner for several Fortune 500 companies.
Wipro Infotech operates in India, Middle East and Asia Pacific clocking a revenue of Rs.13395 Mn in 2004-05 with a 36:64 Services:Products Mix. Wipro Infotech has close to 5300 employees operating from various geographies in India, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Location: Kolkata
Job Description :
- Familiarity with Installation manuals, technical specifications and drawings
- Responsible for maintaining the updated network drawings including network architecture, inter connection details etc.
- Thorough background in Node switching hardware and software systems particular to Mobile Telephone Exchange (MTX) and interconnected systems
- Complete understanding of networking protocols, (R2, SS7, IS-41, TCAP, ISUP,CAMEL) and how they relate to a complete network solution
- Complete understanding of network trunking and signaling protocols, (T1, E1, R2, a) and related tone sets
- Working knowledge of billing systems(CDRs)
- Responsible for gathering of Switch performance weekly report thru WNMS and Proptima
- Working knowledge of authentication center systems
- Thorough understanding of the Cellular Telephone operating philosophy from handset to landline
- Strengths in troubleshooting complex network systems and under extreme pressure, the ability to determine corrective actions and the management ability to dispatch required resources to correct the problem
For Details Click : http://jobsearch.naukri.com/mynaukri/mn_newminnernew.php?xz=1_0_3&xo=&js=1&f=301209900090&xp=24&xid=126217463049911000&qf=24&qe=1&qm=-1&qx=-1&qs=r&qt=all&enableRoleMapping=y&qd=1&mode=7