Wipro Infotech Patiala- Jobs For DBAMarch 15th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
DBA Fresher Server Engineer Job Openings in Wipro Infotech Patiala – 15 March 2011
Job Position : Server Engineer,Data Center operator
No of Openings : 5
Name of the Organization : Wipro Infotech
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Location: Patiala
Salary : Rupees 1,50,000 – 2,00,000
Job responsibilities :
- The Server Engineer will have to provide day-to-day technical support and administration of the technology infrastructure.
- EOD / BOD Batch processing on core banking. Taking backups on Windows & UNIX servers.
- Basic knowledge on Windows & UNIX OS.
- Executing windows patches and SQL updates etc. The primary responsibilities of Server engineer will be Install, configure, and troubleshoot Server systems.
- Provide first tier response, analysis and resolution planning for detected issues and seeks appropriate resolution of issues.
- Play a key role in system uptime and disaster recovery initiatives.
- provisioning, installation, oversight, administration and daily maintenance of all cross-platform servers to include; Intranet/Internet web servers, Database servers, monitoring servers, proprietary application servers, file and print servers etc and others to maximize availability and address issues related to. Physical and Logical Security Backup / Integrity and recoverability Database start / s top operations Database monitoring capabilities and exception alerting Backup integrity and routinely testing capabilities
- 1-2 years experience with Windows NT/2000, Linux, UNIX, LAN/WAN, and network security.
- Must have experience with server hardware from a variety of vendors Should be a Graduate / Dip / BE.
- Should be able to troubleshoot operating system, application, computer hardware and networking issues.
- Should have good communicati on skills with the ability to deal with users at all levels in an organization Manage time and effort effectively.
- Be self-motivated and goal-oriented. Have a strong sense of customer service Have ability to build and configure laptops and workstations and maintain baseline images.
- Be able to design, build, and implement scalable and reliable computing systems. Possess strong understand ding of enterprise storage systems Be able to identify, troubleshoot, and fix complex system, storage, networking and equipment issues. Anticipate and prevent issues
- Any Graduate with Regular Full Time course
- Pay: 18,000k
- Should be flexible for 24/7 support.
About company :
Wipro Infotech is the IT Services, Solutions & Products division of the Wipro Limited. For the year ended March 31, 2008, Wipro Infotech recorded Revenues of Rs 37.46 billion, representing a growth of 51% YoY. PBIT grew by 46% YoY to Rs 3.12 billion. Services business contributed 33 % to total Revenues and grew by 47% YoY.With over two decades of experience, Wipro has stamped its presence on the Indian market and leads the Indian IT industry. Headquartered at Bangalore, our business spans India, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. By collaborating with Wipro, organizations garner the power of tried and tested frameworks, strong domain knowledge, a large pool of certified technology specialists and best of breed alliances. We bring to market tailor-made, industry specific solutions that help meet your business challenges while increasing operational efficiency. We have leveraged our two-decade old expertise and experience in meeting the IT needs of enterprises that enables us to offer comprehensive IT solutions that encompass best-of-breed products, best-practice IT services and best-in-class enterprise solutions. We help architect, implement and manage the entire IT lifecycle of our customers through a complete portfolio of IT Services. Our services are backed by over two decades of experience handling complex integration projects in India and abroad. Multi-platform expertise, extensive reach and tested delivery mechanisms help us deliver reliable, high-quality, cost-effective IT services. Our IT services are crowned by in-depth Consulting Skills that are reinforced by a keen understanding of the key role that technology plays in enabling business.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org