WNS-Client Server Job Careers in Delhi NCROctober 19th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Client Server Executive
No of Openings : 2
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Job Location : Delhi, Delhi/NCR
- Good verbal and written communication required to communicate with Internal & External customers.
- Basic technical knowledge of operation and functioning of Windows Operating systems.
- Good communication skills
- Should be open to work 24*&
- Good interpretation and attentive listening skills required
- Must be able to multitask and work under pressure
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage, control and report on the progress of the resolution of major incidents through all stages of their lifecycle
- Determine the resources needed for management, analysis and diagnosis of incidents.
- Liaise with internal support groups, internal Customers and Clients ensuring that incidents are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Resolve any incident ownership disputes in conjunction with Problem Management
- Execute day-to-day activities of the Incident Management Process and perform QA.
- Manage and resolve Major Incidents in conjunction with Problem Management.
- End to end communication with internal support groups, internal Customers and Clients ensuring that major incidents are resolved as quickly as possible.
About Company ;
WNS is a leading global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company with proven expertise in delivering exceptional bottom-line impact to its clients through its well trained and highly qualified professionals located at its client service and transition offices in New York (US) and the London and Ipswich (UK) and offshore delivery centers in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik & Gurgaon in India & Colombo in Sri Lanka.
Ranked No.1 in Best Performing BPO Provider and Human Capital development categories – Offshire 100 International survey (2005).
Among the Top 3 of India’s Most Admired BPO Companies – Business World
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above