Wockhardt Hospitals-Marketing Officers VacanciesJune 25th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Assistant / Junior Officer – Marketing
No of opening : 2
Name of the organization : Wockhardt Hospitals Limited
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Nagpur
Qualification : B.Pharma – Pharmacy,Diploma
- Only local candidate can apply.
- Preferably D-Pharm / B-Pharm working as Medical Representative with reputed company.
Job Responsibilities :
- To formulate brand plan and propose various Marketing strategies in accordance to corporate policy for hospital branding.
- To take care of all the publishing material of the hospital namely: information booklet, leaflets, handbills, brochure, and other related materials. These shall include the content, design, creativity and proof – reading etc.
- To plan various activities as per the phasewise Marketing Strategic plans.
- To execute the various activities planned as per the phasewise Marketing plans for example, CMES, Workshops Camps, Patient Education Program, Life – Style Management Program Etc.
- To carry out Research activity related to marketing plan evolved.
- To explore newer geographical area new markets, for customer target for hospital.
- To explore new product feasibility for business plan.
- To do regular fieldwork to understand and develop sound marketing plan.
- Monthly detailed report of the activity should be submitted to the management
- Weekly progress report should be submitted in brief to management about the activities assigned.
- Support in all marketing purposes to the Head Marketing.
About Company :
Wockhardt Hospitals Ltd is a chain of specialty hospitals in India under the Wockhardt Group. The group is committed to provide with the best medical services in the country and is known for offering a comprehensive and world-class care.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above