ZTE Telecom India Meerut Openings-Network Engineer VacanciesJune 7th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
As one of the first Chinese telecom equipment provider to pursue business in overseas markets, ZTE now has about 50,000 employees and 8,000 of them work in about 120 representative offices around the world.Since 1996, the company has provided its products and services to 135 countries and regions, serving major telecom operators in Asia Pacific, South Asia, North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa and the Commonwealth of Independent States. Through a combination of strategic marketing, differentiation, cost advantage, human resources and intellectual property management, ZTE has established firm commercial partnerships with over 500 operators around the world.ZTE India is a wholly owned subsidiary of ZTE Corporation, a leading global provider of telecommunications equipment and network solutions. ZTE started its operations in India in 1999 with the aim of offering its portfolio of products covering every sector of the wireline, wireless, terminal and service markets to the fast-growing telecom market in India.ZTE India has an extensive presence in India through its corporate office in Gurgaon, regional offices in Bangalore and Mumbai and nodal offices in over 10 cities in India. The company also has a dedicated Customer Support Engineering Center, an R&D Center and a Training Center in Bangalore. ZTE has also established a full-fledged manufacturing facility in Manesar, Gurgaon. ZTE India employs over 1,600 employees, out of which nearly 90 % of them are local employees.
Job Position : IT/Network Engineer
- Candidate should have 1 to 3 years of experience.
- Good communication skills, positive attitude.
Job Responsibilities :
- Understands the issues involved with administering and maintaining corporate infrastructure, including network connectivity, Internet access, email, etc.
- Understands the issues involved in administering and maintaining corporate WAN — TCP/IP/STATIC/LEASED-LINE/E1/MUX
- Assists with the administration and maintenance of the telephone system, including telephone switches.
- Assists with the creation of new hire telephone and voicemail extensions, routing extensions to appropriate locations and updating information as Innovator seating assignments change.
- Helps answer all trouble calls/emails and enters work orders into our tracking software.
- Assists in administering and maintaining local and web-based versions of our tracking software.
- Assists in the administration and maintenance of Internal Systems programs such as ERP/PRINTERS/VENDOR Co-ordination as well as operating systems used.
- Interacts with internal clients to resolve basic help desk issues; communicates with internal clients in a professional manner maintaining confidentiality.
- Provides responses to internal USERS in a timely manner
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Work Location : Meerut
ZTE Telecom India Pvt Ltd
DLF Cybercity, Phase II, Tower – B, 6th
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above